Sunday, March 7, 2010

California Dreamin'



Oh how I wish it was Summer - especially on cold, snowy days like today. But I'm excited that Spring is [hopefully] right around the corner, which means some of my favorite styles are back in season - florals, nautical, mini dresses, flowy chiffons, bright colors and beautiful prints.

Here are just a few of my favorite looks from the Spring 2010 collections. I love the bold prints of the Alexander McQueen (RIP), Erdem and Vionnet dresses, and I hope to soon own the Tracy Reese dress (see Wish List).

You can always count on Tommy Hilfiger to inject some nautical spirit into his collections, but I was disappointed to not see as much in other Spring collections. I will find a way to work it into my wardrobe as always anyway.

Back to shopping for more spring pieces.


Photos: Style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment