Saturday, April 3, 2010

Up All Night

I love getting dressed up and going out in the city.  Here are a few outfits I'd like to wear for a night out with the girls...

I love nautical inspired clothes and this dress makes the cut. I'd like to accessorize it with a bright clutch and neutral shoe.
  • Herve Leger Sailor Bandage Dress - $1,590 ($150 on RentTheRunway.com (RTR))
  • Maison Martin Margiela Reflector-Embellished Leather Clutch - $1,275
  • No. 704b. Ashley Leather Platform Pump - $109.95





With black dresses, you can always get a little crazier with accessories. I like adding a bit of sparkle to this Helmut Lang dress.
  • Helmut Lang Lace Detail Mini Dress - $450 ($75 on RTR)
  • Judith Leiber Package Clutch - $3,995
  • Christian Louboutin Engin 120 Studded Pumps - $885





Like the black dress, the neutral dress is a good base to mix with your fiercest black accessories. I love this look and want it all!
  • Christian Siriano Fierce Mocha Mini - $1,200 ($150 on RTR)
  • Balmain Night Punk Studded Suede Clutch - $2,710
  • Charlotte Olympia Eve Ankle Boots - $1,400

No comments:

Post a Comment